Re: MEM - tickscape?

It includes a routine to compute the MEM coefficients that
was converted from Numerical Recipes and has the following
inputs:

INPUTS:
 Price[n](NumericArray),     {Price array on which to compute       }
                                               {Must point to FIRST point
in array and}
                                               {length of data must be >=
NumBars AND }
MaxNdex(numericsimple),   {pointer to last data in array         }
NData(numericsimple),        {Length of price data series to use}
NCoef(numericsimple),        {Number of coefficients to compute }
xms(numericRef),
MemC[m](NumericArrayRef);

Although I have attached this as an   .ela   it will not run in TS4.
I just did this so that anyone could look at the code.

I strongly advise that you look at the NR discussion on MEM to
see how to use the coefficients for other applications.

Clyde

Clyde Lee   Chairman/CEO          (Home of SwingMachine)
SYTECH Corporation          email: clydelee@xxxxxxxxxxxx
7910 Westglen, Suite 105       Office:    (713) 783-9540
Houston,  TX  77063               Fax:    (713) 783-1092
Details at:                      www.theswingmachine.com