RE: Multi Time Frame and Sacred Chao MTF pack

Bob,
Thank you very much for your kind answer.

>TradeStation 8 has a free Global Variable package that I use. It may work
> with TradeStation 2000i.

Oh, do you really think I may use it with TS2000i ?
Is it a add on package to TS ?

Thank you for the link to Avicom.
Their packs seem really impressive.
I will try the trial version of pack 1 and see if that can help me.
Thank you again for your Help.

By the way have your heard about add on or new coding for the Tradestation
performance summary (for TS200i) to make it updated based on Percent values,
not only on $ or points values (updated max DD, trade by trade , net profits
and so on).
Back testing systems with long historical data's is a must to test
robustness and the Performance summary from TS give information either wrong
or at least not useful at all, because in $ and not updated in % .
MaxDD are erroneous as, MAE, MFE, Average trade,  net profit and all
intermediate results.
What a confusion !!!

Best regards
Philippe