RE: Pushpop and Code for storing Open high low close of different time frame ?

Thank you Jimmy,
I never have used Pushpop and do not know it now. But I will now investigate
and see how I can use it for my purpose.
By the way, I have seen on the trader2traders website the following els :
"Mark Simms Pushpop example"
http://www.traders2traders.com/code&overviews/spytrade.els
But unfortunately, the page is no more accessible.

Do somebody on the list have this els file :  spytrade.els  from Mark Simms
and could send it to me ??
It would be a good example for me.

Thank you again Jimmy.
Regards