TS 2000 Dual Head to Single Head problem solution

I send this information on mail list for every users that have the
same problem.

I used before a dual head (video) under TS2000, then I change the
Dual head to One head (or single screen), but when start TS2000 in
single head the Windows of TS is outside the windows screen, and is
impossible to move or resize, the only possible use in full screen.

I try many time to solve this problem and now I have a solution.

1- Close all Omega Research Program

2- launch from  Start -> execute -> regedit

3- Search:

       HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Omega Research Plataform\General

3- Then search "WindowPlacement" key

4- Delete this or rename as "WindowPlacement_Sav"

5- Re-start Trade Station

6- Then new key WindowPlacement" as create and the TradeStation Windows
is visible on screen