DTN Realtime to TS2000i Was Re: 2000i data from IB

TT: I've supported and promoted DB in the past; and in the past he was
generally quite responsive which is why I'm a little surprised. I
suspect like most of us that wear multiple hats, he's just swamped.

While I'm cluttering up the thread, is there any alternative to
Dynastore for Tradestation users who want to use the DTN 8080 box via
Ethernet?

--
Michael Watkins
TrendVue.com