DLL Question - More Details

List,

Thanks for the quick responses...

Here are a few more details that may better explain my situation.

I am following Hurst's methods of Cycle Analysis, and am compiling a
database of Dates of Cycle Lows.

The rough format is:
Symbol, Date, Cycle Low (Cross Reference Value)
ABC, 3/18/01, 3
ABC, 6/2/01, 4
ABC, 8/12/01, 3
ABC, 10/30/01, 5

My idea is to have a Study (Indicator/Showme) so I can plot the dates on
my charts, and perform calculations based on them.

My pseudo code would look something like this:

Varsym = getsymbolname;
ArrayDates = DLLget(Varsym, compression);

If Date = ArrayDates[1] then plot1 (Low, "Low");
If Date = ArrayDates[2] then plot1 (Low, "Low");

So How do I code the interface (DLL) to get the dates into a useable
format in Easylanguage?

THANKS.

Blair