From: marc miller [mailto:marcmiller@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 6:04 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FYI: OmegaList Member VK's 'Wealthlab' hits Fidelity

FYI-
I had not heard mention until speaking to Fidelity Investment Services
Today.
It was announced on Tuesday that Fidelity will offer to their AciveTraders:
'Wealthlab'- I understand that all traders will be able to interactively use
the
'wealthlab' program, building their own custom indicators, etc., to assist
in their
trading.  It is a program like ts2ki.  I was told that VK is there right now
training the
folks at Fidelity on his program.
Congratulations, VK.
I look forward to seeing the program.