From: relyn01@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:relyn01@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 2:24 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: EL help

Being a long time subscriber, I'd appreciate any help on this coding:
How do I describe in EL the following:
Previous X day low (after Value1 must have occurred at least Y trading
days ago? I'm using the following for my initial statement: Value1 =
LowestFC(Low, X); {X being a variable} When a market moves below low of
previous X day low, then (Action). Would appreciate any help. Thanks
Ron E.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.