Trade Station 4

Recently my computer crashed and all data on the hard drive was lost. After
reinstalling Windows XP I reinstalled Trade Station 4 from the original cd.
I updated to build 21 and then to build 27( I think that's the last
version) The offline server will not open. I called TS and learned that TS
4 was no linger supported but did get some help from a very nice person
there. We were still unable to get the program to work even though it had
worked on XP before the reinstall. Any one have any idea why this failed
and what I can do about it?

Donald Hawkins
donald.hawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx