Re: TS2000 font formating

Roger

Thanks for the reply. But "Format"\ "window" only changes the font
inside the window area, not the title bar nor the workspace tabs.The
title bars are controlled by the "Appearance" tab in the "Display
Property" sheet.

A clean install of TS2000,which I have on the 2nd HD partition, results
in normal size workspace tab font (which are equal to those in the task
bar, title bars and menu bars which in turn can be changed by Display
Properties\settings\advanced\display font size). But none of these
change the workspace tab fonts????!!!!

I think a registry setting is involved here>