RE: Multiple filter optimisation

Hello,
For one time i can probably help.
Here is the generic signal els code I  made for that purpose .
Test all possible combinations for up to ten multivariables for two
différents categories(10+10) ( entries-exits or long shorts or whatever.
It include Alex Matulich's systemquality and history  functions (free from
his website) to export optimisation results in Excel.
May be it can be something close to what you are looking for ?
Hope this help
Best regards
Philippe