Importing ASCII forex cash data into TradeStation 2000i

Folks,

A non subscriber friend of mine has asked me to pass this on to the list.
Any assistance anyone could offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

" I am trying to import some 24 hour ASCII forex cash data into TradeStation
2000i. I get as far as the Settings Dialog where I need to define the
symbol. There doesn't appear to be a 24 hour forex cash symbol (where is
this defined?) so I usually use something else such as the CME BP symbol. If
I set the start time to 01:00am and the end time to 11:59pm then it all
works fine and I can use it as I wish, though I am missing the first hour of
trading. However if I set the start time to anything earlier than this (eg
00:01am) then TradeStation crashes, either immediately or some time soon
after when you try to use the data. Is there a way around this - perhaps
some settings somewhere that define symbols for 3rd party ASCII data?"