Re: off topic: disappearing sent mail

On Mon, 2004-05-24 at 13:32, Abhijit Dey wrote:
> I try not to use IE as my primary browser. But I am still using OE as the
> email client because of it's excellent & stable support for IMAP. I am more
> than willing to dump OE if someone can kindly suggest a good mainstream
> email client with IMAP support. That's very important for me.. IMAP support
> must be there and it shouldn't be flakey (like losing connection, not able
> to purge messages etc.

I use Evolution, however its not available on Windows, only Linux/Unix.

Free though. IMAP support, multiple accounts, etc is excellent. Familiar
OE style interface. http://developer.ximian.com/projects/evolution/

Something to play with if you ever make a switch to a non windows
environment.

Mahogany is an open source cross platform mail client. Not as clean as
Evolution, but some like it.
http://mahogany.sourceforge.net/index.html

I can't remember what the IMAP support in Eudora or Mozilla mail is
like; I seem to remember problems in Eudora but that was a long time
ago...

--
Michael Watkins
TrendVue.com