Anyone got HyperOrder to work?

I have been struggling with this new build of HyperOrder, that comes with
another program, which monitors your ts2000i Tracking Center & popups and
places the order automatically (or so it seems). Trouble is I just can't get
this dang thing to work. I am quite certain I got the setup right, all kind
of order windows pop up from ts, and this "ts2000i client" just sits there.
Before I go asking for tech support, was wondering if it worked for any
one... if any of you are using it, that is.

Thanks,

Abhijit