REQUEST FOR ASISSTANCE

I am Mr.Phuti Malabie, Private Sector and International Investments, South Africa. This is an urgent and confidential business proposition. On June 14, 2000, a foreign consultant with Global Oil Corporation, Mr. Klaus Mughal made a numbered time (Fixed) deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$8,320,000.00, with us. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, a reminder was sent and finally it was discovered from his contract employers, Global Oil Corporation that Mr. Klaus passed away.

On further investigation, I discovered that he had no heir and he died without making a will or a testament. I also discovered that Mr. Klaus did not declare any relative in any of his official documents, including his deposit paperwork in my possession and all attempts to trace any relative was fruitless. This investment has been fixed under our management. No one will ever come forward to claim it. Under South African law, the money reverts to the Government if nobody applies for claim over a period of 5 (five) years.

Consequently, my desire is to transfer this funds with the help of a reliable foreiger, to a foreign bank account. I am writing to you because I cannot operate a foreign account. Hence, I am seeking for an individual who can help me safeguard and invest this money. I want to present you as the beneficiary to this investment so that you claim this money on my behalf with the help of my attorney. I am willing to pay something as remuneration for your assistance.

Please provide me with your full names, address, telephone and fax number so that my attorney process the necessary documents in this regards that puts you as the beneficiary to this investment. Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction will be of mutual benefit. If you are interested, reply me by email ASAP.
http://www.dbsa.org/Document/AnnualReport/annualreport2003/psi.htm

Kind regards,
Mr.Phuti Malabie.
malabiep@xxxxxxxxxxxx