CME Pit-Data Outages - Update

Here is a note I just received from the CME on this matter:

As you know, CME experienced a partial interruption of price data
transmission (ITC market data), which occurred during intermittent periods
of time over the last two days.
The root cause has been identified, and a permanent solution will be
implemented after the close of trading on Friday, March 26th.
Please view the attached link for more details:
http://www.cme.com/clr/advntc/Market%20Data/6665.html
Thank you,
CME Market Data Operations