Help with Easylanguage

I am running SuperCharts 4.0 and downloading EOD stock data on about
2,300 symbol from Telescan.

Telescan is discontinuing dial-up data access on 12/31/03. SC4 does not
include internet access to Telescan.

I have only found one other EOD stock data supplier that downloads
directly into SC4. Their downloads have missing data on several symbols
each day. Would appreciate help writing an easy language formula that
will scan this stock data file for symbols with missing data.

I tried to do this in ShowMe studies because that would mark every bar
with no data in the file.

Thanks for your help, Ben