Path To Trading Success

I was struggling to learn how to trade.  Like many
developing traders, I was constantly searching for a great
trading system that would make me successful.  I was
searching for a great trader who would tell me the secret of
success.  I spent many thousands of dollars on different
trading systems.  I found a very good system, but I did not
have the right frame of mind to follow it. I spent thousands
of dollars on a teacher who said that he had the magic
potion for me and that I needed nothing else.  But the magic
potion turns out to be another system, and it did not help
me.

One day, I came to truly realize that what I needed most to
work on myself -- my thinking -- my issues -- my psychology.
That was my turning point.  That is the path to trading
mastery.  And that is the secret to trading success - a
secret that almost everyone has read about, but it means
nothing until one's heart knows it and applies it.  Many
will read this message, but only a few -- who need it --
will apply.

Disclaimer: This path has a risk of losing one's old
thinking and may not be suitable for everyone.  It takes
commitment, time and effort to go through.  It also has a
potential strong side effect on your personal life over the
long term.

hc

PS: If you live in the Southeastern part of Phoenix
metropolitan, are committed to trading mastery, and are
looking for a local trading buddy to share ideas and help
each others on the path, you can send me a personal message.