Re: OT - https setup question

Romi,
>I have four accounts at a secured (https) site which does not allow
>accessing more than one account at the same time from the same PC even if
>you use separate browsers.  Is there a way to overcome this by changing some
>setup in your browser?  I use IE but can use something else if necessary.

If all you use is IE, then you're not using separate browsers.
You're just using separate browser windows.  And once you start a
session in one window, it spans across all windows that might access
the same site.

You need two truly separate browsers.  I like Opera myself, but
others swear by Mozilla -- and both are far less vulnerable to
Microsoft hacker exploits than IE.  I used to like Netscape but it's
become so bloated and slow compared to Opera, I find it unbearable.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com