RE: Saddam

Guns and money...  hummm..

I guess the Strippers left before our boys got there?

I love the talk about how, what to do, what to do,
I guess the US powers that be are just going to hand
him over to the Iraqi people.

I remember from history class, Musolini and his
significant other didn't have much of a good time
at the Country picnic that year.

My Dad always told me never get into a fight that you
can't be 100% positive that you're the one doing the
ass kicking.

Looking at that broken bum-looking Saddam, just makes
me ask, "What the HELL, were you thinking man!!????"

There wasn't even a fight, there was just a beating,
and the USA was doing it. Not that I would have wanted
him to use them, but if he did have W.M.D.
I would have had more respect for him(as a military
personality) had he used them!

In the end, he who has the bigger gun and most bullets
wins!

Merry X-mas to all the fine people on this list.

-mike ball