Activity bars don't show

I'm still trying to get activity bars to show on a chart.  I do have display
checked under the style section, but nothing shows.  Can someone help me
troubleshoot this.  I'm using the default parameters, and not doing anything
unusual...they just don't show up on the chart.  For example, I'm trying to
add the Volume Distribution Activity Bar to a 15 minute chart of XOMA.
Compression is set to 15 min, bars back to auto detect, other parameters I
left at default(volume level : 1000, interval minutes : 30 ...I tried this
at 15, no luck, tried volume level at 100, nada).

John