Re: graphics capture/editor tool

MHG wrote:
> Should be 'ALT Print Screen'

Wrong... it depends on what you want to capture.

ALT Printscreen will capture the active window

Printscreen will capture your complete desktop.

W2K also supports this, don't know about the 98 and ME
but i guess they also do.

MS photo editor is also not needed (W2K and 98 don't have
it i think..) They do have Paint. Menu is the same. Use paste
and the image of the desktop/active screen will pop up.

If you want to save it as gif, that is not active by default.
To "activate" it in paint you have to open up a gif or jpg
image just 1 time and from then on you can also "save as"
gif files.

greetings