Re: Wall St. Week Ahead Dow to Run at 10,000

Hello Gerald,

Since many people at home, in Europe, as well as the rich Muslims in
the Middle East believe that Bush has fixed the global economy
(including the US stock market) and that he will succeed, I figure
that a sustained DOW rally blasting through 10,0000 is a
cynical-speculator fulfilled prophecy.

True, the dollar is declining, but hey, the US stock market is still
just too sexy.

As for the future of the DOW, perhaps we should pay more attention to
China and India.

-F

--
Best regards,