Re: graphics capture/editor tool

>I've tried Snagit and irfanview, but I always seem to end up using
>ScreenHunter.
>In fact, after  looking at website I think I need to get latest version as
>it nows saves to .gif  as well as .jpg, .bmp.
>The free version does everything I would ever need it to do.

My favorite is MWSnap.  It's free, and saves to several formats.  I
like the fact that it will automatically snap to the active area of
a window, but I can draw a rubber band line if I want.  Only trouble
is, lately (on my desktop and nowhere else) if I save something in
gif, the next snapshot will always be the upper left part of the
display.  This is only after I save a picture to gif, and only on
one machine.

-Alex