Re: Re:Blucarr's lousy system

Yeah, harsh talk and criticism are cheap - - - about as cheap as the stale English Leather cologne you probably wear and the cigarettes you roll off of butts you gather off the street.

If you got something better backtested on 4 or more years of SP data  . . . I say put your performance summary where your mouth is . . . post it for all to see. Come on - - - what are you afraid of ? That everyone might discover that you are just a shameless blowhard without decent numbers to back you up ?

The results I have provided show these guys have worked real hard over the years to refine this system. They are asking a pittance from each trader for all their hard work.

But don't bother posting something you think is better which you are not willing to sell the signals or sell the system . . . (posting private or blackbox stuff is only for ego maniacs).

I kindly and respectfully challenge anyone to post a better system backtested on 4 or more years data up through today's date.

Not that it cannot be done.

John