Re: Duplicating original TS2Ki CD

Hello indextrader,
Not that I have ever tried any of the CD copying software so someone
else may have a better answer.
If the CD has some copy protection feature like many video games have,
what you may need is a Copy Protection utility or a copying program
with a Game Copy feature.
Once again I haven't used any of these so I can't recommend anything.
GameBurnWorld http://www.gameburnworld.com/cdburningsoftware.htm
              http://www.gameburnworld.com/cdprotectionutilities.htm
DVD Copy Pal  http://www.dvdcopypal.com/

best regards
foolsgold

i> I've tried duplicating the original CD a couple of times in the past but I
i> get error messages.

i> Has anyone successfully duplicated the 2000 CD ver. 5.000822 with good
i> results?

i> I'd like to have a second, just in case the original is lost/damaged.

i> Thanks.