data feed sought

I'm looking for a real time data source.  I'm using DTN and TS2ki right
now, and I'm trying out NeoTicker and QuantStudio as a replacement for
TS2ki and I may want to replace DTN too.  For stocks I need to have always
current bid/ask data, volume, current last sale, but I don't need archiving
or backfills.   I'll write a driver if I have to.  Can you recommend any
feed?  The IB feed almost meets my needs, but it apparently (per the below
message from an IB broker) is a little defective.
Thanks,
Bob