Re[2]: Trading Journals

Hello Bill,

Very interesting idea.  When we all interact with our computer, whole
sections of our brains are never used.  Voice interaction will add new
sections of brain to the game.  More brain used, more power. Of
course, it all depends on how the trader's brain
is hard-wired, I suppose.  Interfacing voice recognition with trading
software is easy.  But I don't know if voice recognition is good
enough yet to use it practically.

I don't think voice recognition should be used just to record words.
You can use a tape recorder for that.  It should be interfaced with
trading software so that your ideas in sound are associated with
visual chart concepts, etc.

I'm not a word guy.  I've written things down, but failed to "capture
that moment" when I read it back months/years later, which makes a
word-only journal a waste of time for me.

-F