Re: Trading Journals and Trading Plans?

Hello Vince,

I keep an M$ Word document on my desktop that records my thoughts on
things such as system design - just somewhere to note any ideas that I
may happen to have. It's divided in to appropriate areas and uses
hyperlinks to get around the content - my basis is that if I record
ideas I can also record what I did with them: did they work? did they
lead to something else? what happened then? sort of questions can all
be answered.

My trading plan is detailed in each system that I trade and in the
overall money-management method that I use.

What exactly are you trying to achieve here? Some sample
plans/journals? or just what various people act use?

--
Best regards,
 Ross                       mail to: Ross.Bond@xxxxxxxxxx