Re[2]: Combination analysis & TS

Shows how smart I am.  I looked at the code and thought Wow that is
way over my head.  It must test everything every which way.

I really need to stay away from comments on code.  The only systems I
have that work are errors in code that just happened to work
well in spite of the fact they don't do what I set out to do.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
  Lucky, Lucky, Lucky (remember that joke?)

mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

>> What am I missing? Why can't you just have 8 inputs that toggle each
>> setup on or off with input values of 0 or 1. Then use the optimize
>> function on all 8, testing from values of 0 to 1.

GF> Awww, c'mon, that would be too simple.

GF> Duh.  :-)  Obviously I was thinkin' too hard.

GF> Or, to paraphrase Jimmy:  Wow!  Now That DH guy is smart.  :-)

GF> Gary

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton