Newbie question: setting up scripts in PowerEditor

  • To: "'Omega List \(E-mail\)'" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Newbie question: setting up scripts in PowerEditor
  • From: "Joel Reymont" <joelr@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 02:00:54 -0800

Folks,

I'm trying to translate some EasyLanguage code
but I cannot figure out how to run it in TS 2000i.
Would someone kindly help me?

The code is here:
http://www.smartquant.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1128

When creating it as a signal in PowerEditor and verifying it
I get a "Word not recognized by EasyLanguage" error on
"Short" portion of "Short × Sell Short("SE") Next Bar at trigger limit;"

I also get the same on "Cover" in "Buy to Cover ("SX Trgt") ..."

	Thanks in advance, Joel