Re[2]: TS2ki error -- orchart MFC and ORQuote Monitor

No question the program has bugs.  Ok lots of bugs.  A kind name for
me is POWER USER.  I abuse the program as hard as anyone can and
anything can easily be fixed in TS2ki.  Easily is 30 minutes or so if
you know what you are doing.  Unfortunately it can let you down during
trading hours, but it only does if you don't maintain it correctly.
Even then if you know what you are doing you can continue until the
close with only a very short loss of charting.  Yes it is unsupported
but it is still a hell of a program.  Then again the Cruz brothers are
idiots.

Guess I need to write a paper on how to keep it running when wounded.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

MS> Bob -
MS> Everyone on this list knows by now that TS2000i is unsupported by the
MS> vendor, and no user has the source code to fix any problems. All they can do
MS> is offer "workarounds".
MS> For the most part, you (and I) are going to have to live with these problems
MS> or change platforms.

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton