RE: Trading Halts

Just have to do some bragging here....

<--you wrote-->
CECO apears to have been halted. Evidently some lawsuit was filed.
Which CECO rebutted.

But it  dropped $9. Luckily I got part of that.  But then I went long,
waiting for the
Bounce.

Are there any sites that list trading halts ?  Big Charts and Yahoo are
well late in
reporting.

Donc
<--snip-->

If one was using Insider Trades Advisory for which I sought beta testers
a week or so ago, and given that a ComplexScan was stored so that you'd
be advised of any significant insider trades, CECO would have been
flagged as a sell on 8/14, 8/19 and 9/24. If you (know how to) do pairs
trading the ratio would have been short 3 CECO for each SPY
long--regressing relative volatility for 90 days. The downside to such a
trade? Very little. Actually in this instance you'd probably profit on
the hedge as well. Admittedly this is a great example, but trades like
this do frequently occur.

Any questions?
Colin West