RE: other testing programs

hello Mr. Jones-

Just took a quick peek at your website, and happened
upon the page where you show your trading desk.
Nice desk.

Was wondering if you ever were able to get your Plasma
screen setup for your trading needs?

I've explored some of the issues surrounding these
screens and their applicable use for trading.
Didn't seem feasible at the time.

cheers-

mike ball

--- "Duke Jones, CMT"