TS2ki degrading

I see that some very simple studies -- even an ema, for instance --
degrade, as do of course more complicated studies.  I have two workspaces
set up identically, with the same analysis techniques, and find that one of
them displays differently than the other -- for instance, ShowMe's that
appear on one don't appear on the other.  When I turn off the offending
studies and turn them on again, they return to their proper form and
display properly.  Is there anything I can do about this?