Re: startup screen in TS2000i

Omega said can't do anything about it as it is coded in the program.
Aren't they helpful.  Use the task manager to find the error and close
it or minimize charting and see if it is behind it or try to hook it
with your pointer from behind the stinking splash.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

HA> Hello,

HA> by default, TS2000i starts up showing some "commercial"
HA> screen about the product.

HA> i have had several times, when TS2000i hangs on me, that
HA> error messages are shown behind that startup screen and
HA> i can not see them or do anything with them.

HA> Anyone any idea how to disable that startup screen ?

HA> Or other solutions ?

HA> greetings

HA> Henry

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton