From: c [mailto:camacazi@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2003 8:56 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxx com
Subject: equity eld

Hi all

i found this eld file on a web page but i cant read it cause i am using old
ts software , could someone convert it to text for me please , i think it
might be what i am after as far as an equity curve plotter for ts. share it
back to the group or send to me privately if u wish ....  :O)

Cheers
Cameron
---
---