Re: Off Topic - Spyware and Adware removal

In a message dated 11/29/2003 8:46:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tachyonv@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

3.  Spybot Search & Destroy seems to have gone downhill some, over the past
60 days.  That happens with free software, after creators of same get tired
of maintaining it for no profit.  Still, pretty good, for the free price.
www.safer-networking.org

Not sure I'd agree with this.  I use the immunize function, and since then I
haven't had any spyware with which to deal.    I do also use Adaware.

Program not mentioned here but which is a real excellent program is
"Abtrusion Protector"