Re: Off Topic - SpyBot: Search and Destroy

I run SpyBot, AdAware and SpyWareBlaster and my system is fine.

AdAware updates are more frequent than those for SpyBot, that may
account for something getting by one but not the other.

Proxomitron and Mozilla FireBird do all of my popup killing.

--
Best regards,
 Ross                       mail to: Ross.Bond@xxxxxxxxxx