VBA Multiple Account Managamenet software Add-on for TradeStation

Im not sure if my last message made it, the admin told me it bounced
because of HTML formatting. I resent it after that without the HTML
formatting and have yet to see it hit the list. So if this is posted
more than once I apologize. Anyway...

I have recently created a new software product that is an add-on for
TradeStation institutional trader types. Its a VBA application that
simplifies multiple account management for hedge funds, CTA's and
brokerage firms etc (It helps automate the entire process)

I have a VERY crude web site up with a few screen shots at:

www.positionsizing.com

I would think anybody trading multiple accounts, particularly hedge
funds, money managers and CTA's would be interested.

Thank you,
Dean Hoffman