hyperserver lite

Does anyone use hyperserver lite for 2000i? I had a computer crash, and apon
getting back
on line, I am having a problem. When I enter the symbol YMZ3 in the global
server, apon
viewing the quote monitor in hyperserver, it says LOADING.  When I enter the
symbol
ZBZ3  ZNZ3   the quote monitor shows the correct data bid ask etc.  I t does
not like YMZ3.
these are all the same exchange. This is bizarre! whats going on? I have
uninstalled both TS
and hyperserver and reinstalled. still no YMZ3? I use the IB data feed and
do have YMZ3
on the platform. This can't happen!  anyone have any ideas?   john