Automated Trading

I am looking to automate some 2000i strategies.
Could I get some feedback from those who have
implemented such, what software, what broker etc.

Do any platforms or brokers have a development
environment where trades can be submitted end-to-end,
but not actually executed?

Also, do any platforms allow "supervisory" control
over the trading activity, such as a maximum day's
loss for example.  I know some institutional systems
have such features where if a trader exceeds
pre-set limits the execution platform won't take
further instructions from them etc.

Finally, has anyone tried automating the analysis
& execution of several markets?  How did you do it?
Several copies of TS2ki feeding a common execution
platform, or all markets on one box?

All assistants & thoughts warmly received.

Kind Regards,

Justin