Re: The right to post FREE ideas to the O-list

I ask you to voice your opinion on the
o-list to protect the right of others to submit free ideas.

Well, since you asked...

Go ahead and post your ideas if you want but I'm sure we can all do without
the constant attacks on MB and OB.  It seems you can't post anything
without including a criticism of MB or OB.  It just looks like you are
trying to show him up, and frankly, it takes away from your
credibility.  You tell Mark that he "took the bait"...why are you trying to
bait him at all?  Far as I can tell, some people find value in your ideas,
but no one finds value in your attacks.

David

---