Re[4]: Trend line syntax

Hello Alex,

      Many thanks for your efforts & explanation. The TS 'log'
      determination is much clearer.

      However, I owe you an apology. After Gabriel questioned
      quantifying trendlines using arrays, I misinterpreted your
      follow through; "calculate your own" to be dealing with arrays
      too. And became lost when mentioned "make sure you do it on
      log".

      I learnt alot from your discussion all the same. Very
      enlightening & much appreciated.

      PS. my Soybean data is very, very different to yours ??
      (genesis S-9967 and S-9957  /  not matches whatso ever? but
      similar exercise certainly shows your point)

--
Best regards,
 jon                            mailto:jonmac@xxxxxxxxxxx