Re[2]: New Method

John,

I for one find your contribution of little value.

Why?  Well if you ever bothered to read S&C Mag,
Futures Mag, and Active Trader, there you would find
100's of guys tooting their pet systems.  Almost all
of these writers show some interesting system, show
how it works great on three or four examples and then
proclaim ,like you, that this is a very interesting
idea.

The fact is I can take *any* system, run it on
completely random data and come up with three or four
examples of wonderful buy and sell signals.  I can
even have a monkey tap out random buy and sell signals
on TS and sooner or later he will come up with a
string of wonderful trades. It proves nothing just
like your idea.  How about it, maybe your chart
results were due to pure chance?

All this back and forth about your possibly random
results makes amusing reading signifying nothing.

Mike