Re[2]: New Method

Hello John,

here i will help you you seem to need some help.

----------------

some free divergence code below.

http://www.bayou.com/~smcg/tscode2.htm

For sells, I find it best to trail an entry stop like 1 point below
the low after the CLOSE of each successive bar until hit.

For buys, you want to trail an entry stop like 1 point above the high
after the CLOSE of each successive bar until hit.

I have applied it to 60 min bars, so there could be a lot of room for
improving it by using the T3 average instead of XAverage, or changing
the length of periods for the XAverage, etc.

-----------------

some T3 code below

{ *******************************************************************

        Function    : T3Average.series

        Last Edit   : 12/16/97

        Provided By : Bob Fulks

        Description : This function is an EasyLanguage version of the
     moving average described in the January. 1998 issue of TASC,
     p57, "Smoothing Techniques for More Accurate Signals", by Tim
     Tillson. It is translated from the MetaStock code presented
     in the article and recoded for efficiency.

     The variable, "Hot", is a damping coefficient which is set to
     the suggested default value of 0.7. The variable "b" is
     substituted for the variable, "a" used in the article since
     "a" is a reserved word. The variables e1 through e6 calculate
     the exponential moving averages in-line rather than calling
     other functions.

     The resulting indicator plotting this function appears to
     duplicate the results shown in Figure 4 of the article.

     The series version of this function uses previous values
     and, hence, cannot call variables.

     The "Periods" input can need not be an integer.

********************************************************************}

Inputs:                 Price(NumericSeries), Periods(NumericSimple), FacH(NumericSimple);

Variables:      b(0), b2(0), b3(0), e1(Price), e2(Price), e3(Price),
                                e4(Price), e5(Price), e6(Price), c1(0), c2(0), c3(0),
                                c4(0), f1(0), f2(0){, FacH(0.7)};

if Periods + 1 <> 0 then begin

        if CurrentBar <= 1 then begin

                b  = FacH;
                b2 = b * b;
                b3 = b * b * b;
                c1      = -b3;
                c2 = 3 * b2 + 3 * b3;
                c3 = -6 * b2 - 3 * b - 3 * b3;
                c4 = 1 + 3 * b + b3 + 3 * b2;
                f1 = 2 / (Periods + 1);
                f2 = 1 - f1;

        end else begin

                e1 = f1 * Price + f2 * e1[1];
                e2 = f1 * e1 + f2 * e2[1];
                e3 = f1 * e2 + f2 * e3[1];
                e4 = f1 * e3 + f2 * e4[1];
                e5 = f1 * e4 + f2 * e5[1];
                e6 = f1 * e5 + f2 * e6[1];

        end;

        TreeS = c1 * e6 + c2 * e5 + c3 * e4 + c4 * e3;

end;

----------------

the  McClellan Oscillator code

{*******************************************************************
Description     : This Indicator plots McClellan Oscillator
Provided By     : Omega Research, Inc. (c) Copyright 1999

Inputs: AdvIssues(Close of Data1), DecIssues(Close of Data2), FastLength(19), SlowLength(39);

Plot1(McClellanOsc(AdvIssues, DecIssues, FastLength, SlowLength), "McClellan");

now what else do we need? to program your system so we can optimize
it?

--
Thank You,
Mark Brown