Re: AW: A better method to trade SP Futures ? ?

although in a fundamentally different way than OddBall (and more
profitable way as of late).

John:

You keep mentioning that OB hasn't made much money in 2003 (I don't know I
haven't tested it).  In it's defence, just because it is going through a
dry spell does not negate the value of the system.  One of my better OB
variations only made $5000 in 1999, and then went on to have its 2 biggest
years ever.  I guess it's a good reason to diversify systems though.

David

OB.gif