Activity Bars,how to make them work?

It's a slow Friday and I'm trying to get Activity Bars to work with no luck.
One kind, Buyers vs Sellers, required Bid and Ask prices as Data2 and Data3.
I haven't figured out how to do that, I'd appreciate some instructions. I go
to Insert Symbol but I'm not sure what to use for a symbol, neither Bid nor
Ask seem to work.   I am collecting Bid Record and Ask Record as tic data
for the symbol I'm trying to set up.

Another Activity Bar, Up vs Down Strength, doesn't seem to have any special
requirements and I've added it to the chart but it doesn't appear anywhere.
I've tried the help files but nothing there but the bare essentials.

Would someone take a shot at this for me?

John