Re: Re[2]: Mark's massive elec. backup system

That confirms what Tripplite tech support told me --- that you cannot plug in a surge suppressor like an isobar downstream from an inverter cause it won't work.

So, if you now have only a 10 outlet downstream that means you have NO surge protection and filtering at all. read:WARNING !!!

Try plugging in the isobar into the 120V outlet first, then run your inverter downstream off it. Or, better yet, buy a SU series true sine wave box.

John