Re: VantagePoint Intermarket Analysis ????

Hello John,
I see they now say "up to 80% accuracy"
They used to claim 80% plus.
Before you buy, get them to send you 6 months of historical 30 yr bond
reports, put it in excel and check to see if the predictions were
anything near 80%
(30 yr bond was their top model followed by the Japanese Yen}
Good luck getting a decent history out of them, chances are you will
be given selected reports, two weeks bonds here and two weeks yen there.
There is a reason they don't want you to have too much continuous
history, that's because it's only about 50% accurate.
regards
foolsgold